Here at Snowbasin Resort, we pride ourselves on providing the best guest service we can offer. The Guest Services Center offers many convenient services all in one place. If you have any needs throughout your day, visit the Guest Services Center for assistance.
Location: Lower Level of Earl's Lodge in the Discovery Center.
Hours: 8:30am - 6:00pm
Secure Bag Check
- Securely store your bags and belongings while you are out on the hill for a nominal fee. $3 for a regular bin and $5 for a large bin.
- Access your bin as many times as you would like throughout the day.
- For the comfort and safety of all our guests, personal items left in any other location in the lodges will be turned into the Bag Check and may require a fee to be recovered.
- A bag check season pass is available for season passholders!
- 10 regular size baskets for $15
- 10 large size baskets for $25
- Store and charge your cell phones, tablets, DSLR cameras and Go Pros for just $2.
Lost & Found
- Goggles and clothing items are kept up to three weeks - we do not hold items longer than 3 weeks.
- Unclaimed skis and snowboards will be held until storage space requires us to thin out the oldest inventory.
- Recovered season passes are turned in to the ticket office.
- If you have left the mountain, please call (801) 620-1070 to file a report and we will do our best to reunite you with your lost items.